WELLNESS AND DIAGNOSTIC SERVICES:
- Routine physical examinations
- Vaccinations for prevention of diseases
- Blood, urine, and stool sample tests
- Examination of sick animals and outpatient treatment given
- Prevention and treatment: Fleas and Ticks, Heartworms and Intestinal Parasites
- Spays & Neuters
- Dental cleaning, scaling and extractions
- Other simple surgeries (toe amputation, etc.)
TYPES OF ANIMALS SEEN:
- Dogs and Cats
Severely sick cases that require hospitalization are referred to one of the local full-service veterinary hospitals for admission in case IV fluids, X-rays, ultrasound, anesthesia, or surgery are necessary.
ll Veterinary Services are by appointment only.
Please call us at (724) 327-7297 if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
PRESCRIPTION FOOD AND MEDICATIONS:
- We also sell various foods and pet medications with prescription